Generally, a home is our most valuable asset. That is why it is important to insure and protect it. Whether it’s a primary resident or a rental, our homeowners products are structured to secure your most valuable asset. We offer all types of policy forms to meet your needs. This protects your home from fire, theft, hurricanes, winds, and liability, depending on the policy form purchased.
The standard homeowners insurance policy is divided into two sections.
- Property coverage (A to D)
- Housing – Provides protection for your home and the structures attached to it, such as your garage.
- Other Structures: Condit covers structures other than your home, such as a shed or detached garage.
- Personal property: appliances, furniture, clothing, toys, etc.
- Loss of Use – Cost of living expenses if you lose the use of your home due to misfortunes such as fire, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, etc. This coverage pays for the cost of staying in a hotel until the damage to your home can be repaired.
- Medical Payments – This coverage is designed to pay for medical bills incurred by guests on your property who are accidentally injured during your visit.
The details of homeowners insurance can be confusing. Every insurance policy is different due to the fact that every home is different and every family is different. Your insurance policy should protect your needs. For more information on the coverages you need, please contact us as soon as possible.
Auto insurance protects you and your family against injuries that arise while in a vehicle. At the same time, it insures you for property damage that you may have caused due to the accident. It also offers protection for you and your family against uninsured drivers at the time of an accident. Our products offer bodily injury, property damage, comprehensive and collision protection, personal injury protection, and uninsured motorists. Each policy is tailored to your insurance needs.
You may be surprised to learn that many small and medium-sized businesses are in an entrepreneurial class that insurance companies describe as “low risk.” If your business falls into this category, you are eligible to purchase a low-cost policy package, known as a Business Owners Policy or BOP, which includes the most important types of business insurance:
- Commercial general liability insurance coverage (protection against claims for property damage or bodily injury)
- Under certain conditions, a BOP can also cover the loss of income and expenses incurred by a business owner.
- COMMERCIAL BUILDING, LIABILITY, WORKERS ‘COMPENSATION, OWNERS ASSOCIATIONS, CRAFTSMEN – CONTACTORS.
Cover your boat in the water and on the road with boat insurance. This secures all pleasure boats, including fishing boats and ski boats.
Our options include:
- Physical damage
- Personal effects and fishing equipment
- On-water towing
Liability boat insurance can help pay legal and medical expenses if you’re found at fault in an accident. This includes:
- Bodily injury payments
- Damaged property payments
- Payment of the cost of defending claims against you
The value for the policy owner is the ‘peace of mind’ in knowing that the death of the insured person will not result in financial hardship. Death expenses such as funerals are included in the premium. The Product simply specifies a lump sum to be paid on the insured’s demise.
Life policies are legal contracts and the terms of the contract describe the limitations of the insured events. Specific exclusions are often written into the contract to limit the liability of the insurer; common examples are claims relating to suicide, fraud, war, riot and civil commotion.
Life-based contracts tend to fall into two major categories:
- Protection policies – designed to provide a benefit in the event of specified event, typically a lump sum payment.
- A common form of this design is term insurance.
Investment policies – where the main objective is to facilitate the growth of capital by regular or single premiums.
- Whole life, Universal life and Variable life policies.
Get a Quote